Thursday, April 21, 2005

A few notes that mention some other dots!

Happy Day after 4/20. Hope yours was a real "hit"!

This morning I was perusing my e-mail. I get TruthOut delivered there. So one was about Tom Delay, and if you have a Goolge e-mail, they have text ads on the side. One was about praying for Tom Delay. So I clicked on it. It was the web site for the Capital Hill Prayer Circle, or Club, or whatever they called themselves. They had bullet points there that were testing the emotional state of those who stopped by, and one was a reference to the loss of this Christian nation. So I e-mailed them. I told them I would pray for Tom Delay in the same way that that the JCCCR conference prayed for Judge Greer. The JCCCR conference was 2 weeks ago in the Capital. JCCCR stands for Judeo-Christian Council for Constitutional Reform. They closed there conference by praying for Judge Greer according to 1 Corinthians 5:5. It says something to the effect(I have an on-line concordance) of handing one over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh that their soul may be saved. So that was my response, with a footnote about their comments about this being a christian nation. I pointed out the language of the Barbary Treaty, the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. Of all those documents, the Barbary treaty being the exception as a founding document, there is only one reference to a God. The God of Nature, or Nature's God more precisely, in the Declaration. It makes a lot more sense contextually from a Deist perspective than a Fundamentalist perspective. Not man's god, nor God of All, or Everything, or the Christian God. Nature's God. The one reference. After pointing these things out, having omitted the statement on our money, Novus Ordo Seclorum, I asked if they would change their web site to reflect the truth. I doubt they will. And Novus Ordo Seclorum, the new order of the Ages could be translated as new secular order. It is found on the Great Seal on our money, with of all things, the pyramid and the all seeing eye! How's that for Christian imagery? I recall being in the funny-mentalist camp and reading and hearing about how evil this secular order is, and the seal being Satanic, and how anti-Christian the government was. Now who's sleeping with the enemy! Well, to be fair, a select but large group of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home